Join us on Saturday, April 29th for We Are Sharing Hope SC’s 18th Annual Race for Life at Folly Beach
- Packet Pickup is available on Thursday, April 27th and Friday, April 28th from 3-6 PM at 2215 Henry Tecklenburg Drive, Charleston or Saturday, April 29th at 7 AM at Rita’s parking lot on Folly Beach (2 Center Street), the race site; $40 for the 10K and $35 for the 5K.
- Online registration will close at 7 AM on Saturday, April 29th.
- Day of Registration will begin at 7 AM on site; $50 for the 10K and $45 for the 5K.
- Want to contribute to the mission but participate from home? Heroes from home registration is $30.
- The 10K will start at 8:00 AM.
- The 5K will start at 8:15 AM.
Overall winners will be announced after the race during the awards ceremony. This includes 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners for male and female participants in the 10K and 5K. We will also announce the Largest Team award and the Top Fundraising Team.
The following group recognitions will be listed on the results site after the event.
- Male/Female: 13-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60 -64, 65-69, 70+
Michal Higdon, Emmy winning journalist and anchor at Live 5 News, will serve as the race Emcee, and Charleston’s own Black Diamond Band with their soulful southern hits will be there to keep everyone entertained!
As more exciting details begin to unfold, continue to check here and at the Race sign up page.
**If you are traveling for the race, here is a link for a discounted room rate at Home2 Suites. Additionally, you may call the hotel at 843.571.2955, press 1 for reservations, and use the discount code WRL. ***